The Eugene Area Radio Stations (E.A.R.S.) have partnered in order to provide objective, helpful and relevant information to those who want to know more about radio.
We work together to make radio work for listeners, advertisers and the community as a whole. We consider the airwaves a resource, and EARS a steward.
Radio and the Eugene area – a perfect pairing
Be heard. The richness of the southern Willamette Valley resonates with radio and a wide array of radio options keeps media alive and well in the Eugene area and beyond. The diversity and quality of radio programming has made loyal listeners out of this vital community; the Eugene Area Radio Stations work together to ensure that both the community and its radio stations continue to thrive and benefit from the media.
Our objectives include:
- Providing tools, resources and information helpful in media and advertising planning.
- Helping you get advertising results with Radio.
- Assisting EARS member stations with training, education and other activities to promote industry professionalism.
- Promoting collective local radio involvement in projects to support the community.
- Offering special discounted radio access to qualifying non-profit organizations and governmental agencies through our Public Education Partnership (P.E.P.) program.
EARS provides free, confidential and unbiased consulting for business owners, organizations and adverting professionals. We can provide you with competitive spending reports for your industry, creative examples, planning assistance and presentations about the value of radio as a medium.
Eugene Area Radio Stations (E.A.R.S.) consist of local member radio stations dedicated to building relationships between Eugene/Springfield area radio listeners, the business community and organizations interested in reaching the public with radio.