EARS Scholarship Application Form
Here is a list of items you will need to prepare and submit with this application.
- High school transcripts
- College transcripts
- Personal statement questions and answers:
- Explain your career goals and your educational plan to meet these goals
- Describe a challenge or obstacle you've faced in the last 10 years. What did you learn about yourself from this experience?
- Describe a personal accomplishment and the strengths and skills you used to achieve it.
- Explain how you helped your family or made your community a better place to live. Provide specific examples.
- Activities you've participated in, including dates.